GTAV Unit 4 Human Population
GTAV Geography Unit 4 Human Population: Trends and Issues
17th June, 2019 | 3 minute read
GTAV Geography Unit 4 Human Population: Trends and Issues is available now from Lilydale Books!
What can you expect?
To meet the updated study design, GTAV have implemented the following changes in their new editions of four new release text books:
• All chapters have been updated with the latest data available for each topic and case study.
• New content to meet the outcomes of the study design and includes text, maps, graphs and images.
• New and updated case studies where appropriate.
• Fieldwork chapters enhanced providing students with detailed guidelines to approaching and conducting fieldwork
• The Human Population textbook has separate chapters for each case study and expanded content. (two case studies deleted - USA and Singapore - and one additional case study: Niger).
Do you require additional support in Units 3 & 4 Geography?
Lilydale Books has got you covered.
As well as the course material from the student books, GTAV have published the VCE Geography Revision Study Guide: Preparing For The Vce Units 3&4 Exam.
This excellent study resource provides students with the opportunity to practice and revise the use of:
• Directive terms.
• Geographical concepts.
• Geographical skills.
• A range of questions based on unseen data.
Use this resource throughout the year and in the lead up to your exam in November.
Did you know you can also purchase the eBook version of these resources from our website? The eBooks are Protected PDFs, which means they are available to read online through our platform, Educational Ebooks and offline via the Educational Ebooks App (once downloaded).
Please note: From point of activation you will have a specified period of time to access this eBook (this is generally 15 or 27 months). Printing restrictions prevent the printing of the eBook.
Buy it Now!
To purchase any items from the GTAV range, click here. Alternatively, if you are a teacher, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order, quantity and a Purchase Order number and we can have them sent and invoiced to the school. If you are a partnering school with Lilydale Books you will receive free shipping to the school.
Do you have a copy pre-ordered?
If you attend one of our booklisting schools and have a copy already pre-ordered and paid, your book will be delivered to your school this week. If you have opted for home delivery, these will also be sent this week.