CAMBRIDGE MAKING AND BREAKING THE LAW VCE UNITS 1&2 STUDENT BOOK 2E
The most up-to-date resource available for VCE Legal Studies with updated case studies, legislative changes and statistics. Cambridge Making & Breaking the Law VCE Units 1–4 Second Edition reflects the increased emphasis on current legal issue...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781108887199
- Author: Tim Lee, David Adam, Julie Cain, Nicholas Ford, Luisa Lipsia, Angelos Mavridis, Michael Mccallum
- Publication Date: 2020
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Product Type: Textbook
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: Second
- Shipping Info
The most up-to-date resource available for VCE Legal Studies with updated case studies, legislative changes and statistics.
Cambridge Making & Breaking the Law VCE Units 1–4 Second Edition reflects the increased emphasis on current legal issues; the ability of the justice system to uphold the principles of justice; the rights of individuals; the relationship between the Australian people, the Constitution and law-making bodies; the main influences on law reform; and the overall importance of being an active and involved citizen.
- Comprehensively updated to include legislative changes and the latest data, this new edition ensures students have the most up-to-date information available to develop the knowledge and skills required for VCE success.
-New case studies and news reports highlight relevant and contemporary examples to engage students and expose them to industry practice.
- Practice exam questions at the end of each chapter have been carefully revised to progressively build the skills required for VCE success. Instructions on how to approach each question, including marks and recommended timing, help prepare students for their end-of-year exams.
- An even greater variety of tables and graphic organisers, photos, clear diagrams and flowcharts support the written content and make the book accessible for all students.
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to CAMBRIDGE MAKING AND BREAKING THE LAW VCE UNITS 1&2 STUDENT BOOK 2E
9781922378194 | $19.95
9781108887199 | $76.95
9781108872768 | $76.95
9781108863643 | $84.95
9781108868518 | $84.95