ACCESS TO HISTORY: BRITAIN 1851-1964: CHALLENGE & TRANSFORMATION
Enhance and expand your students' knowledge and understanding of their AQA breadth study through expert narrative, progressive skills development and bespoke essays from leading historians on key debates. - Builds students' understanding of ...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781471837593
- Author: Nick Shepley And Mike Byrne
- Publication Date: 2015
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Product Type: Workbook Or Activity Book
- Format: Paperback
- Edition: First
- Shipping Info
Enhance and expand your students' knowledge and understanding of their AQA breadth study through expert narrative, progressive skills development and bespoke essays from leading historians on key debates.
- Builds students' understanding of the events and issues of the period with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the key concepts of change, continuity, cause and consequence, encouraging students to make comparisons across time as they advance through the course
- Improves students' skills in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by providing clear guidance and practice activities
- Boosts students' interpretative skills and interest in history through extended reading opportunities consisting of specially commissioned essays from practising historians on relevant debates
- Cements understanding of the broad issues underpinning the period with overviews of the key questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as handy revision aids
Democracy, Empire and War: Britain 1851-1964
This title explores political and social reform 1851-1914, the impact of both World Wars, the creation of the Welfare State and the transformational social changes of the 1950s and 1960s. It considers breadth issues of change, continuity, cause and consequence in this period through examining key questions on themes such as democracy, ideology, economy, society, Britain's' position in the world and the impact of key individuals.
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to ACCESS TO HISTORY: BRITAIN 1851-1964: CHALLENGE & TRANSFORMATION
9780170351874 | $153.95
9781486051717 | $65.95
9781486051724 | $47.95
9781486051731 | $71.95
9781420229776 | $65.50