MATHS IN PRACTICE WORKBOOK 1
In Practice is a flexible workbook series developed by Queensland teachers for the Prevocational Maths and English Communication courses. - Each workbook provides an entire course of study for one year and focuses on developing practical skills t...Show more...
- ISBN: 9781107673601
- Author: Steve Kirkman / Kerrie Mcallister
- Publication Date: 2013
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Product Type: Workbook Or Activity Book
- Format: Paperback
- Shipping Info
In Practice is a flexible workbook series developed by Queensland teachers for the Prevocational Maths and English Communication courses.
- Each workbook provides an entire course of study for one year and focuses on developing practical skills through real-world scenarios and texts.
- Maths in Practice covers all five topics of the study area: number, data, measurement, finance and location & time. The activities demonstrate maths in action and develop the skills needed to manage personal finances and effectively participate at work and in the world.
- Self contained units of work for class or home study - support both teacher-led and student-paced independent learning for a diverse group of students
- Realworld contexts - encourage students to immediately see the connection between topics, such as buying a house or car and their own live, helping them to engage with the subject matter
- Multiple forms of assessment including checklist of success in each lesson - help teachers identify weaknesses through continuous assessment while self-evaluation helps students to measure their progress to give them a sense of success
Clear learning goals and success criteria - help students measure and reflect on their progress
If an item is discontinued or temporarily out of stock a customer service representative will contact you.Postage & Handling
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and are intended for shipment within Australia. The following postage charges apply (please note these are only a guide, postage may differ):
- $7.95 for 1 or 2 small items only Australia wide
- $11.95 for larger orders Australia wide
Occasionally we will have special postage discounts or offers. These will automatically be applied at checkout and may change without notice.Tracking
All items are sent via Australia Post or Fastway Couriers. A tracking number will be sent via SMS or email once your order has been completed so you can track your parcel.
Are you a Teacher?
Apply for a School Account and you could qualify for a discount and free postage for your order.
Similar Products to MATHS IN PRACTICE WORKBOOK 1
9780521745246 | $17.95
9781107609426 | $24.95
9780521187213 | $27.95
9780521187220 | $24.95
9780521187244 | $27.95